dismutase (1abm) enzyme from Homo sapiens
Chime SquareTM Animations
Molecular Graphics Resource
Eric C. Niederhoffer, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Biochemistry
and Molecular Biology
- Southern Illinois University School
- 600 Agriculture Drive, Carbondale,
Rm 112 Lindegren, 618-453-6467
- Copyright 2000-
- All Rights Reserved.
All trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective
- What structural elements are present?
- What is the subunit composition of
- What are the major features of the
- What is the distance between metal
Borgstahl, G. E., H. E.
Parge, M. J. Hickey, W. F. Beyer, Jr., R. A. Hallewell, and J.
A. Tainer. 1992. The
structure of human mitochondrial manganese superoxide dismutase
reveals a novel tetrameric interface of two 4-helix bundles [published
erratum appears in Cell 1993 Feb 12;72(3):following 476] Cell
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Home Page
For more information or comments about
this page contact: